Low Pressure Cleaning System
What is Low Pressure Cleaning?
Basically, the Chemwash™ cleaning process involves applying our detergents to the surface to be cleaned, and then rinsing off with relatively low water pressure (about 600-1000psi, compared with 2000-5000+psi for a lot of water blasters) and using fan spray nozzles, which eliminate the possibility of damage to the surface being cleaned.
Low pressure washing actually uses a lot less water than do the high-pressure water blasters.
- House & building washing
- Painting preparation
- Concrete, brick, wood & metal cleaning
- Natural stone, brick cleaning & sealing.
- KILLS - Mould, lichen & spores
- REMOVES - Dirt, moss and cobwebs
- RESTORES - Paint life & lustre
- PREPS - A clean surface to help you in preparation for painting
- GENTLE - Low pressure technology